Antioch Christian Fellowship Worldwide
• That if thou confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9 Salvation by Confession and believing with all of your heart.
• There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all and in you all. Ephesians 4:4-7
• We Believe in the Death; Burial and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ as recorded in the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John)
• We believe in the governmental order and structure of God’s Kingdom on earth. That he delegated authority by dividing himself into five parts (gifts), Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher for the purpose of perfecting the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto a measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13
• We believe in Water Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. (Acts 2:1-4, 38)
• We believe in the Healing Power of Jesus Christ.